This is a super healthy and very filling dish.
- 1 lb Whole wheat Penne
- 1 broccoli crown
- 1 can beans
- finely crumbled feta for top (however much you think tastes right!)
- parmesan, salt and pepper, all to taste
- olive oil
1. Steam broccoli and cook pasta.
2. Toss together broccoli, beans (drained and rinsed), penne, and feta
3. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan or wok, then add above mixture into pan. Cook for a few minutes, until all ingredients are hot and feta is melted
4. Add salt, pepper and parmesan
Strong points for being super healthy, quick to prepare, and filling. We had our dinner about 10 minutes from breaking the ingredients out of the fridge, and wound up having leftovers for another dinner or lunch. 3 stars, because I found it a little bland at first (although the taste quickly grew on me!).
Pros: Very quick, super healthy, leftovers!
Cons: not the most tasteful dish, but definitely wasn't bad!