Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer of Skirts - Ruffled Skirt Tutorial for little girls!


I'm cheating this week. I won't be posting my own tutorial this week, but will instead be featuring someone else's. I'm doing this for 3 reasons: 1. My skirt for this week flopped (bummer...), 2. I have no kids and therefore no projects for them, but I know that those of you with kids are probably interested in making something for your little girls, and 3. This skirt is adorable. Seriously, it makes me want to procreate immediately.



Also, give me feedback - do you guys want to see more child - sized stuff? Because I have seen a ton of really, really adorable tutorials for little girls lately that I would be more than happy to share with you! Just say the word and they're yours :)

6 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to see some more tut's for girls preeeeety please?!

    PS i LOVE your blog i am currently trying out the button shirt to skirt one.. wish me luck! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love all the stuff you've posted. I wish I had the time, and the ability ;)to make the cute stuff you do.
    One of things I am constantly looking for is tutorials to make stuff for my daughter who is a small 9 y.o., often the kids stuff is only for under fives and looks babyish even if I could work out how to adapt it, or else it is too "grown-up"; if any of your tutorials fall into this gap I'd love to see them.
    Right now madam wants a flapper style dress - now where can I find one of those that doesn't look like a bad costume party......

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes please, size 10 girls would be wonderful, my daughter loves dresses and its so hard to find cute ones that do not look grown up. we love the dresses you have for little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely like it all, you are really a guru concerning fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just came across your blog and I would just love more younger girls stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a grandma of a one year old and one due next month so I am looking to sew their clothes for them like matching dresses and tops... Thanks Linda S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am really interested in girlish things having a friend mother of 7,the #8 on its way and being a mother of 3 adult boys I can't wait to sew skirts for her 3 lovely girls. Thanks for sharing. Denise L.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails