Sunday, April 3, 2011

Want to be featured on my blog? Round 2!

As you know, when I'm in school I don't have time to sew or post at all, which is sad and unfair! But, I really liked what I did in the past - featuring other bloggers in posts! So here's what we're going to do... I'll troll around and find tutorials that I like and repost them, AND post guest tutorials from my readers as they're submitted!


So, here's the deal. If you want to be featured on this blog, come up with a great tutorial and send it to me! It should be something new that hasn't already been on your blog, but if you want me to feature something you've already done send that too! Make sure you send it to the addresses listed under the 'about me' section.

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I'll check out that podcast. I'm a big lover of podcasts as I listen to them every week while traveling to shoot (usually in the Smokies). It's much better than listening to News or the same songs over and over. To get more info please visit http://customessayswritingservice.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try teaching Satta king
    satta king the subject you're trying to learn to another person. Research suggests that by teaching something to another person, you'll have a much better chance of remembering what you're teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. แจก เครดิต ฟรี pg slot สล็อตเครดิตฟรี เพียงแค่สมัครเป็นสมาชิกรวมทั้งทำเทิร์นโอเวอร์เพียงแต่ 3 เท่า ไม่มีเงื่อนไขมาก เบิกเงินได้โดยทันที PG เป็นโปรโมชั่นสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  4. เว็บ ตรง พี จี คืออะไร เว็บไซต์ที่ให้บริการเกมพีจี และต้องการเข้าเล่นเกมตรงไปยังต้นทางโดยไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ ก็สามารถใช้งานเว็บไซต์ที่เป็นเว็บตรง PG SLOT ได้เลยค่ะ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails