Saturday, December 10, 2011

Candy Cane Garland




I know I said I'm not a fan of felt, but this has actually been hanging out in my "I should do this..." project queue for a while. It would be really cute draped on a tree, around garland, or pretty much anywhere! Also, it looks REALLY easy... check it out here.







Speaking of trees... when I was a baby, I LOVED pulling ornaments off the tree. I'd imagine that's a situation a lot of new parents face. You can't really just have a naked tree, but at the same time you don't want broken ornaments and broken babies. My parents solved this problem by making a bunch of red bows and putting those on tree instead (and we still put some on their tree every year). I think that this is a great addition to that - a pretty felt garland with some bows. It'd make a really festive tree without anything fragile (also really, really low maintance... decorating and undecorating would take two minutes!).

1 comment:

  1. This is indeed a genius idea! Turned out gorgeous. Love the hues in each and the white lines going across the colours! Lovely. Pinning it right away and sharing on FB...!To see more info please visit http://essayswriters.org/dissertation/.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails