Saturday, December 18, 2010

12 Days of Christmas ~ Five and Six!

I got behind yesterday, so today will be a two-fer!



...so no one's wine glasses get mixed up!!

A set of these make great gifts! They're super easy to make, very customizable, and beautiful. If you are super creative, you can even combine them with the next tutorial as well...

Find out how to make these here.




This was a super tough one. Just like hens, what can you really do with geese? Ah... eggs! More specifically, golden eggs. So I guess it should really be 'On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six geese a laying golden eggs.."


I made one of these necklaces for my mom for mother's day with birthstones of her kids in it. However, I think the idea of simply gold eggs is also beautiful. I'm not super fond of the nest in the above picture, but the tutorial I found for you (I was going to make one, but thought that maybe there'd be one out there - turns out there are tons!) makes beautiful, more realistic nests, like below:


These would also make amazing gifts - find out how to make them here.


1 comment:

  1. It is a great idea for a gift. I would rather make a nest with blue eggs because it is my favorite color. Thank you. Now I know what I am going to gift my boyfriend and he will definitely like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails