Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pictures, future tutorials, and etsy!

I'd like to apologize for the poor pictures in all my tutorials. I've been away from my Photographer, and have had to rely on my less than amazing skills. Good news though-I will soon be moving and will be near The Photographer again, so amazing pictures will be accompanying my tutorials in no time at all.

I also will be posting some items in my Etsy shop as soon as The Photographer can take some pictures for me.

Check back later tomorrow for a tutorial of one of my all time favorite projects- A rose ruffle tank refashion from a plain old t-shirt. It will be truly amazing, I promise (and it only takes about 30 minutes to complete).

Also, check out the my mama made it exchange button to the right. Yay for sewing supplies exchanges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails