Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer of Skirts - Simple Elastic Skirt tutorial


So, it looks like today is going to be a twofer. I had planned on doing a tutorial of the most basic skirt on the planet. However, after doing some research it looks like many people have beat me to it! I found a tutorial that I really like via Grosgrain (and by the way, if you've never visited this site you are REALLY missing out...she's awesome!). So, I'll put up the elastic A-line tutorial tonight as well!

Not only does she give a great tutorial of how to do this 20 minute (or less!) skirt, but she shows how to do a basic elastic waistband, which is something I always forget to take pictures of. So, this little link will double as an elastic waistband tutorial, I think :)


Check out the amazingness of Grosgrain and her 20 minute skirt here!

1 comment:

  1. When I'm free of expense, I generally scan online journals on the web. I like the look and style of your web journal. I think you furthermore made an incredible showing of offering advantageous data. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails